Wondering what this is all about?  Try visiting the Free White Noise Sounds site for more information.  If you like what you see here and want to keep up with the latest updates, subscribing to the site feed is probably your best bet.  Questions, suggestions, comments, or complaints?  Please send me an email.

2009-08-28

New Sound: waterfall at Toronto Zoo

I recently added another sound to the site: the sound of a waterfall at the Toronto Zoo. This waterfall has a walkway that allows people to walk behind it, and when we were there last summer I decided to grab a brief audio recording of it.

It's about 46 seconds in length and 988 KB in size, and can be downloaded directly from the Free White Noise Sounds website or from its mirror at Mediafire.  This is one of a handful of previously unreleased sounds that I used in the White Noise Megamix that I posted earlier this week; the others will also be up on the site shortly.  Enjoy!

No comments: