Wondering what this is all about?  Try visiting the Free White Noise Sounds site for more information.  If you like what you see here and want to keep up with the latest updates, subscribing to the site feed is probably your best bet.  Questions, suggestions, comments, or complaints?  Please send me an email.

2009-08-19

New Sound: rain from inside car

This is the sound of another rainstorm, only instead of recording it from my front porch, I recorded this one from inside my car.  It sounds quite different from the rain storm sound I posted last year, so if you're looking for some variety in the white noise sounds that you use, this may be worth checking out.  You can download the sound directly from the Free White Noise Sounds website, or use the mirror at Megaupload.

As always, if there are any problems or if you have any questions or comments, please let me know by leaving a comment here or sending me an email.

No comments: