Wondering what this is all about?  Try visiting the Free White Noise Sounds site for more information.  If you like what you see here and want to keep up with the latest updates, subscribing to the site feed is probably your best bet.  Questions, suggestions, comments, or complaints?  Please send me an email.

2009-08-14

A brief update

Believe it or not, I haven't forgotten about this blog and its sister site.  I've been busy with many other things, but I've still been doing a bit of tweaking to the Free White Noise Sounds site whenever I've gotten a chance.  Earlier this year, I added a Help page that attempts to provide answers to questions I've received via email.  Most recently, I added links to mirrored versions of each sound file after noticing that the bandwidth for some (or possibly all) of the files had been exceeded (for what period of time, I don't know, as Google does not provide details on the exact bandwidth limits for sites hosted by Page Creator); if you have ever tried to download a file from the site and found that its bandwidth had been exceeded, you are welcome to go back and try again.

As for actual sounds, I have recorded a few new ones in recent months, and as soon as I get a chance to give them a proper listen, I'll get as many of them posted as possible.  In the meantime, if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments about the site or this blog, I'd be very happy to hear them.  You can leave a comment after this (or any) post, or you can send me an email.  Thanks for reading, and I'll be back soon!

No comments: