Wondering what this is all about?  Try visiting the Free White Noise Sounds site for more information.  If you like what you see here and want to keep up with the latest updates, subscribing to the site feed is probably your best bet.  Questions, suggestions, comments, or complaints?  Please send me an email.

2009-08-18

New Sound: eggs boiling

It's been a long time since a new sound has appeared on this site, but as I recently promised, here it is.  I was boiling eggs for an egg salad sandwich one day when I noticed that the combination of the bubbling water and the eggs colliding with each other made a rather unique sound.  I recorded it for just over a minute, and the resulting .wav file lends itself very nicely to looping should you want something longer than a minute.

You can hear the sound for yourself right here (or download it from here if the first link is not working).  Enjoy, and I will have another sound up very soon.

No comments: