Wondering what this is all about?  Try visiting the Free White Noise Sounds site for more information.  If you like what you see here and want to keep up with the latest updates, subscribing to the site feed is probably your best bet.  Questions, suggestions, comments, or complaints?  Please send me an email.

2009-08-22

New Sound: radio static

This is a short recording of radio static.  It's pretty simple, even for white noise.  The only real story I have to share about it is that this is the sound that I used to lull my baby to sleep for many months.  After trying things like burning CDs with loops of white noise or just looping the noise straight from my computer, I found that the radio static worked best of all.

The sound is just over a minute in length and can be downloaded directly from the Free White Noise Sounds website, or from its mirror at Megaupload.

2 comments:

Dmighty said...

Thanks a lot for the download

G said...

I have ADD (and I can't afford treatment right now) and this website is helping me study next to chatty people in a coffee shop! Thank you so much:)