Wondering what this is all about?  Try visiting the Free White Noise Sounds site for more information.  If you like what you see here and want to keep up with the latest updates, subscribing to the site feed is probably your best bet.  Questions, suggestions, comments, or complaints?  Please send me an email.

2009-08-17

File mirrors, take 2

It looks like Skydrive was a poor choice for an alternate hosting site.  Less than 2 days after I made mirrored versions of all of the sound files available via Skydrive, I noticed that none of the mirror links were working at all; furthermore, I was unable to download any of my own files from Skydrive.  So today I made the decision to try Megaupload as the host for my mirrored files.  Hopefully this will turn out to be a better choice; as always, if anything on the site or this blog is giving you problems, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Also, I will try to get a new sound up by the end of the week.  Thank you for your patience!

[UPDATE (2009-08-26)]: The ads on Megaupload were driving me nuts, so as of today I am using Mediafire as a mirror host.

No comments: