Wondering what this is all about?  Try visiting the Free White Noise Sounds site for more information.  If you like what you see here and want to keep up with the latest updates, subscribing to the site feed is probably your best bet.  Questions, suggestions, comments, or complaints?  Please send me an email.

2007-11-25

New Sound: beach

Last summer when we were at the beach in Grand Bend, Ontario, I decided to try to record some sound whilst walking around on the shoreline. The result of that recording can be found in my beach sound, which is nearly 3 minutes long and consists mainly of the sound of waves. The waves at this beach have always been quite big any time we've been there, so I think they really lend themselves well to being recorded.

Please check the sound out for yourself and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing this, Jeff! We have a fan in my newborn daughter's room, but I wanted something that had volume control. These files are perfect!